We have been lied to in so many ways over the years, in the agenda of keeping us dumb, sick and easy to control. For example, FLOURIDE is a poison that calcifies our pineal glands, not some miracle cure for tooth decay. It was lie to keep us complacent sheep.
Same goes for SALT – the “medical” practice of eliminating salt from diets is literally the opposite of what we need for health. Just google (fuck google – Duck duck go is slightly less censored) “sodium and depression or suicide” to find studies linking low sodium to suicide. But we listen to the “experts” and deny grandpa his salt because he’s old. it’s CRUEL. Half the current “symptoms” of aging are literally the effects of following medical lies.
Want to know if you are salt deficient? do you drool when you sleep? (I do) See #13. now do you know why all old people seem to drool when they fall asleep on the couch? we are torturing them. it’s wrong.
- Salt is important for water balance regulation and for fluid distribution on either side of the cell walls.
- Salt is very important to the proper function of the adrenal glands.
- Salt is most effective in stabilizing irregular heartbeats and, Contrary to the misconception that it causes high blood pressure, it is actually essential for the regulation of blood pressure – in conjunction with water. Naturally the proportions are critical.
- Salt is vital to the extraction of excess acidity from the cells in the body, particularly the brain cells. Acidity–alkalinity is balanced constantly by the kidneys
- Salt is vital for balancing the sugar levels in the blood; a needed element in diabetics.
- Salt is vital for the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in the body. It is used for local power generation at the sites of energy need by the cells.
- Salt is vital to nerve stimulation, brain function, and for the communication of nerve cells.
- Salt is vital for absorption of food particles through the intestinal tract. [Salt stimulates production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.]
- Salt is vital for the clearance of the lungs of mucus plugs and sticky phlegm, particularly in asthma and cystic fibrosis.
- Salt is vital for clearing up catarrh [inflammation of mucous membranes, particularly of the respiratory tract, accompanied by excessive secretions] and congestion of the sinuses.
- Salt is a strong natural antihistamine [Substances that neutralize or inhibit the effect of histamine, which is produced by the body in reaction to toxins or allergy producing substances. Histamine causes dilation of blood vessels, an increased ability of blood vessels to absorb, and it lowers blood pressure.]
- Salt is essential for the prevention of muscle cramps because it is involved in muscle contraction and expansion.
- Salt is vital to prevent excess saliva production to the point that it flows out of the mouth during sleep. Needing to constantly mop up excess saliva indicates salt shortage.
- Salt is absolutely vital to making the structure of bones firm. Osteoporosis, in a major way, is a result of salt and water shortage in the body.
- Salt is vital for sleep regulation. It is a natural hypnotic.
- Salt is a vitally needed element in the treatment of diabetics.
- Salt on the tongue will stop persistent dry coughs.
- Salt is vital for the prevention of gout [painful inflammation of the joints] and gouty arthritis.
- Salt is vital for maintaining sexuality and libido [sexual desire].
- Salt is vital for preventing varicose veins and spider veins on the legs and thighs.
- Salt is vital to the communication and information processing nerve cells the entire time that the brain cells work – from the moment of conception to death.
- Salt is vital for reducing a double chin. When the body is short of salt, it means the body really is short of water. The salivary glands sense the salt shortage and are obliged to produce more saliva to lubricate the act of chewing and swallowing and also to supply the stomach with water that it needs for breaking down foods. Circulation to the salivary glands increases and the blood vessels become “leaky” in order to supply the glands with water to manufacture saliva. The “leakiness” spills beyond the area of the glands themselves, causing increased bulk under the skin of the chin, the cheeks and into the neck.
- Good ocean sea salt, like Celtic [known as Nature’s Cargo in Canada] contains over 84 minerals required by the body. Some of these minerals are only needed in trace amounts. Unrefined ocean sea salt is a better choice of salt than other types of salt on the market. Ordinary table salt that is bought in the super markets has been stripped of its companion elements and contains additives, such as aluminum to keep it powdery and porous, and synthetic iodine [iodine is only required in trace amounts by the body]. Aluminum deposits into your brain and it is a very toxic to the nervous system. It is implicated as one of the primary causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Twenty-seven percent of the body’s salt is in the bones. Osteoporosis results when the body needs more salt and takes it from the body. Bones are made up of 22% water.