33 3 Card Spreads Tarot journal Printable PDF
- Printable PDF with layout clearly displayed
- Record your results in the card squares; reprint and reuse anytime
- Easy to follow prompts on the meaning of each card
- Notebook lined space to record your own notes and impressions
See full description below for list of spreads
Non-members: Pay what you will in the digital shop, enter your price below.
“I manifest a 5d world, strongly believe in sharing and open source economy, and have removed prices from all my non-personalized digital products. Pay what you will; Blessings, – Kitty”
Members: Log in here Your $0.00 member price will be reflected in the cart, regardless of what price is entered in the “pay what you will” field.
When we first start to read Tarot, we think we need to jump right into complicated spreads, like the 10-Card Celtic Cross, to be a master Tarot reader or to see all aspects of a situation. But you may find – as I did often – you feel completely confused and frustrated, unable to see the forest from the trees and not knowing what the reading is trying to tell you.
Enter the three-card Tarot spread – a way to quickly and accurately answer questions, with just three Tarot cards.
Sure, there are tons of fancy (and complicated) Tarot spreads that have ten, twenty, even all seventy-eight Tarot cards in them. But if you want to get right to the heart of any question, an excellent place to start is with a simple three-card Tarot reading. It doesn’t matter whether you are a Tarot beginner doing a reading for the first time or a seasoned professional with decades of experience – a three-card Tarot reading will give you the crystal clear insight you need. Seriously, you can get super deep with just three cards.
Here are 33 layouts to get you started. You will become so comfortable with the 3 card format that you will begin to easily create your own spreads specific to the situation. Welcome!
Luck and love to you on your journey, – Kitty
- Past, Present, Future
- Situational Advice
- Evaluating a Past Situation
- Where to Focus in a Relationship
- Where a Relationship is Going
- 2 Options
- Think, Feel, Do
- Hidden Desire
- A Relationship between 2 persons
- Hidden Strength, Challenge, Opportunity
- Needs, Wants, Fears
- Physical, emotional, and Spiritual check-in
- Impending Event
- Explore an Emotion
- Develop a Talent
- Manifest an Idea
- Idea, Reality, Potential
- Considering a future Situation
- Overcome Despair
- How to Get there
- Aspiration and Obstacle
- Your control in a situation
- Getting to the Heart of the Issue
- Evaluating a new Person
- Wants and Needs
- Yes, No, Maybe
- Cord Cutting
- Potential Career Development
- Moving Forward
- What’s Between us?