- 3 TBSP Cinnamon
- 1 TBSP Cardamom
- 1 TBSP Ginger
- .5 TBSP Allspice
- .5 TBSP Cloves
- .5 TBSP Nutmeg
- 1 TSP Anise
Mix all dry ingredients and store in a cool dry place.
Many of the ingredients in this mixture do not actually dissolve in liquid. instead, you want to absorb their essence and oils into your drink, and be ok with the silt that gathers at the bottom of your cup.
Witchy tip: Read the silt in the same way you read tea leaves in the bottom of a cup.
Simmering honey and milk in your chai helps by creating an emulsion to carry the spices in this mix.
add .5 tsp of mixture to 2 cups (16oz) of boiling hot tea. Add milk and honey to taste. I use non-dairy creamer often in place of milk. 1/4 cup creamer for this recipe.
whisk vigorously and let simmer for at least 15 minutes.
Each ingredient in this recipe carries amazing magickal properties. Combined together, they enhance and support each other.
- Drive out negative energies within yourself
- manifest abundance and prosperity
- Invoke Passion, love, & spiritual protection
- physical healing and protection – antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal anti-tummy gas, expectorant, anti-spasmotic (stops coughing).
- relieve mental tension and create a sense of peace and quiet
- Strengthen mind and memory
- Drink before meditation to enhance clairvoyance, clear sight, and encourage visions
- Encourage another’s love by sharing your chai with them
- Restore youth and beauty